Guide: How To Mint USM
Guide: How To Use DEX
© Digital Native Foundation Inc
Standard Protocol DEX Mainnet Launch on Shiden Network
Mark your calendar, we are launching our mainnet on Shiden Network on 📅Wednesday, Oct 27 9pm (GMT+8)!
DEX features on Shiden Network
We are thrilled to announce that we will be launching the following modules on Shiden Network.
Swap & Liquidity Pool
The basic of DEX. Our Swap will charge 0.25% fee for LP provider reward, and a 0.05% for Growth fund, DAO Treasury, and Dividend Pools.
Currently the only way to yield $STND is by staking LP tokens after providing liquidity. This will be available on Shiden but the farming will be channel specific. I.e. same pairs of LP may yield different APY on both channels. The farmable $STND and emission rate will be covered in later details.
Bonding & Dividends
Standard Community can also bond their STND and start yielding Dividends. You can find more about the philosophy behind and where the dividends come from in this article.
Get prepared for the Standard Journey
Starting from today, our Public Wiki is also going Live, which will be positioned as the common knowledge base for our community members to learn everything about Standard Protocol, including latest roadmap, product designs, and even the upcoming DAO arrangement. You may soon discover all the potential opportunities in our ecosystem, so don’t miss it.
Here’re some additional articles that will fast-tracking your Standard Journey. More will be added onto this list soon. (Updated as of Oct 25, 2021)
- 📚 Standard Public Wiki — A one-stop wiki where you can find all information about Standard Protocol, step-by-step guide of our DEX, product updates and roadmap etc.
- 📕 DEX Tutorial #1: Moving $STND to Shiden Network — For current $STND holder to transfer assets from CEX exchange and bridge STND from Ethereum to Shiden via Anyswap. Get prepared now!
- 🏛 How to send Shiden Network SDN tokens from Kucoin (or other CEX) to Metamask — EVM tutorial by
- 💎 Shiden Network Dapp staking guide — We will soon share our plan on rewarding our community with the dApp staking reward earned. Now, you can stake your SDN on Standard Protocol to show your support.💜
- 🔧 Behind the Product — Standard DEX — Everything has a story, and so does our multichain #DEX that is launching on Shiden. Introducing “Behind the Product”, a series that we will talk about the philosophy behind our protocol design by our Product Owner, Dixon Wong
- Guide: Setting up LP and Dividend Bonding on Mainnet (Coming soon on mainnet launch…)
We strongly encourage you to try out our first MVP, because there’s one more announcement we want to make here: our stablecoin vault will be launching in Nov !! So, buckle up, get used to the current Standard ecosystem, and get prepared for our core product, MeterUSD ($USM), launch.
In celebration of our mainnet launch, we have prepared a few events and rewards for our community. Stay tuned!
About Standard Protocol
Standard Protocol is the first Collateralized Rebasable Stablecoin (CRS) protocol for synthetic assets that will operate across multichain ecosystems, with our in-built DEX as a market maker to ensure capital-efficient liquidation process and stability of our stablecoin MeterUSD ($USM). It is also a recipient of the Shiden Network Builders Program Grant, Polygon #DefiForAll Fund and Polkadot Web3 Foundation Grant. Standard Protocol strives to innovate as the next-generation digital asset and prides itself on its global community growth approach.
We are launching our DEX and will also be the first native stablecoin Shiden Network, which unlocks financial opportunities to its community in both bullish and bearish market.